after hours 6
Gauteng grade 12 maths exam paper
Please read all instructions carefully.
Please write all answers between the lines.
No part of the answer book may be rolled and smoked.
No children of students are allowed to participate.
Please leave all firearms in possession of parole officers.
Bribes will be accepted at a minimum R100.00.
If this exam does not match the one you bought in advance, please notify the examiner.
Question 1 : Philemon has an AK-47 with 2 magazines taped together, each holding 30 rounds. If he misses 8 out of 10 shots, how many drive-by taxi shootings can he attend before having to reload?
Question 2 : Phineas has a 12-seater minibus, but to avoid discomfort he never carries more than 23 people. Assuming each passenger weighs 85kg and piles 35kg of luggage on the roof, he drives 140km/h and that his brakes are 25% efficient, what would his stopping distance be? a) 300m, b) 600m, c) 10m as there is another passenger to pick up.
Question 3 : In standard 6 Jackson has 4 girls out of his class pregnant and another 6 from other classes. How many girls will he have got pregnant before he leaves school if he matriculates on his 29th birthday?
A bloke walks into a bar and sits down next to this good looking girl and starts looking at his watch. The girl notices this and asks him if his date is late.
"No", he replies, "I’ve just got this new state-of-the-art watch and I was just about to test it."
"What does it do?"
"It uses alpha waves to telepathically talk to me."
"What’s it telling you now?"
"Well, it says you’re not wearing any knickers."
"Ha! Well it must be knackered then 'cos I am!"
"Damn thing. It must be an hour fast!"
The best comeback line ever
Police arrested Malcolm Davidson, a 27 year old white male, resident of White Plains, NY, in a pumpkin patch at 11:38pm Friday. Davidson will be charged with lewd and lascivious behaviour, public indecency and public intoxication at the County courthouse on Monday. The suspect allegedly stated that as he was passing a pumpkin patch, he decided to stop.
"You know, a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around here for miles. At least I thought there wasn’t," he stated in a phone interview from the County courthouse jail.
Davidson went on to state that he pulled over to the side of the road, picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purposes, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his alleged need. "I guess I was just really into it, you know?" he commented with evident embarrassment.
In the process, Davidson apparently failed to notice the White Plains police car approaching and was unaware of his audience until Officer Brenda Taylor approached him. "It was an unusual situation, that’s for sure," said officer Taylor. "I walked up to (Davidson) and he’s ... just working away at this pumpkin." Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Davidson. "I just went up and said, ‘Excuse me sir, but do you realise that you are screwing a pumpkin?’ He got real surprised, as you’d expect, and then looked me straight in the face and said, ‘A pumpkin!? Damn ... is it midnight already?’"
You know you’re a redneck when...
1. You take your dog for a walk and you both use the same tree.
2. You can entertain yourself for more than 15 minutes with a fly swatter.
3. Your boat has not left the driveway in 15 years.
4. You burn your yard rather than mow it.
5. You think the "nutcracker" is something you do off the high dive.
6. The Salvation Army declines your furniture.
7. You offer to give someone the shirt off your back and they don’t want it.
8. You have the local taxidermist on speed dial.
9. You come back from the dump with more than you took.
10. You keep a can of raid on the kitchen table.
11. Your wife can climb a tree faster than your cat.
12. Your grandmother has "ammo" on her Christmas list.
13. You keep flea and tick soap in the shower.
14. You’ve been involved in a custody fight over a hunting dog.
15. You go to the stock car races and don’t need a program.
16. You know how many bales of hay your car will hold.
17. You have a rag for a gas cap.
18. Your house doesn’t have curtains, but your truck does.
19. You wonder how service stations keep their restrooms so clean.
20. You can spit without opening your mouth.
21. You consider your license plate personalized because your father made it.
22. Your lifetime goal is to own a fireworks stand.
23. You have a complete set of salad bowls; they all say "Cool Whip" on the side.
24. The biggest city you’ve ever been to is Wal-Mart.
25. Your working TV sits on top of your non-working TV.
26. You’ve used your ironing board as a buffet table.
27. A tornado hits your neighborhood and does a $100,000 worth of improvements.
28. You’ve used a toilet brush to scratch your back.
29. You missed your 5th grade graduation because you were on jury duty.
30. You think fast food is hitting a deer at 65.
Children’s science exam answers. These are real answers from school kids.
Q: Name the four seasons.
A: Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar.
Q: Explain one of the processes by which water can be made safe to drink.
A: Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes large pollutants like grit, sand, dead sheep and canoeists.
Q: How is dew formed?
A: The sun shines down on the leaves and makes them perspire.
Q: How can you delay milk turning sour?
A: Keep it in the cow.
Q: What causes the tides in the oceans?
A: The tides are a fight between the Earth and the Moon. All water tends to flow towards the moon, because there is no water on the moon, and nature hates a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins in this fight.
Q: What are steroids?
A: Things for keeping carpets still on the stairs.
Q: What happens to your body as you age?
A: When you get old, so do your bowels and you get intercontinental.
Q: What happens to a boy when he reaches puberty?
A: He says good-bye to his boyhood and looks forward to his adultery.
Q: Name a major disease associated with cigarettes.
A: Premature death.
Q: What is artificial insemination?
A: When the farmer does it to the bull instead of the cow.
Q: How are the main parts of the body categorized? (e.g., abdomen.)
A: The body is consisted into three parts - the brainium, the borax and the abdominal cavity. The brainium contains the brain; the borax contains the heart and lungs, and the abdominal cavity contains the five bowels, A, E, I, O and U.
Q: What is the fibula?
A: A small lie.
Q: What does "varicose" mean?
Q: Give the meaning of the term "Caesarean section".
A: The Caesarean Section is a district in Rome.
Q: What does the word "benign" mean?
A: Benign is what you will be after you be eight.